Electronic Commerce (Internet Cyber Mall) Standard Terms
Standard Terms and Conditions No. 10023
(Revised June 26, 2015)
Chapter 1: General Provisions
Article 1 [Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Company's electronic payment settlement service, payment settlement service, and prepaid electronic payment means (hereinafter referred to as the 'Company') through the Internet sites operated by YIC Company (Electronic Commerce Business, (Hereinafter collectively referred to as 'electronic financial transaction service') of the Company and its users and the issuance and management service of the 'Point' and 'Mileage' It is aimed to define obligations and responsibilities.
- eround site (http://www.eroundmall.com)
- Other Internet sites operated by the company
※ 'We will use these terms and conditions for electronic commerce using PC communication, wireless, etc., as long as they are not against the nature.
Article 2 (Definitions)
①. The definitions of terms defined in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
- Internet site' means a virtual business place where a company has set up to trade goods and services using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide goods or services (hereinafter referred to as 'goods') to users. In addition, Internet site 'as well.
- User means a member or non-member who accesses the Internet site and receives services provided by the Company in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Membership' means a person who has registered as a member on the 'Internet Site' and who can continue to use the services provided by the Company.
- Non-member means a person who does not join a member but uses services provided by the Company.
- Electronic financial transactions' refers to transactions in which companies provide electronic financial services through electronic devices, and users use them in an automated manner, without face to face or communicate directly with employees of the company.
- Electronic Payment Transactions' refers to electronic financial transactions in which a person who gives a fund (hereinafter referred to as a 'payer') transfers the funds to a person who receives money using an electronic payment means (hereinafter referred to as a 'recipient').
- Electronic device' is a device used to transmit or process electronic financial transaction information electronically. It is used to transmit or process information by means of cash dispenser, ATM, payment device, computer, telephone or other electronic means(device).
- Access medium' means means or information used to instruct the transaction in the electronic financial transaction, or to ensure the truth and accuracy of the contents of the transaction with the user, including electronic cards and corresponding electronic information (including credit card numbers), electronic certificate corresponding to the Signature Act, a user number registered with a financial institution or an electronic financial service provider, biometric information of a user, password required to use the above means or information, etc., as stipulated in Article 2, Item 10 of the Electronic Financial Transactions Act .
- 'Password' means the combination of numbers and letters set by the user and approved by the company for identification of the user and protection of the member information.
- Error 'means the case where an electronic financial transaction has not been carried out in accordance with this Agreement or the user's transaction instruction without intention or negligence of the user.
② Except as defined in this Article and other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, it shall be in accordance with the provisions of related laws such as Electronic Financial Transactions Act.
Article 3 (Definition, Explanation and Amendment of Terms)
① The Company shall notify the contents of this Agreement, the name of the representative, the address of the office (including the address where the consumer can handle the complaint), the telephone number, the transfer number, the e-mail address, the business registration number, Telecommunication business registration number , and person in charge of personal information management are posted on 'Internet site' so that users can easily know. However, the contents of the agreement can be made available to the user through the connection screen.
② The Company shall provide a separate connection screen or pop-up screen so that the user can understand important contents such as the withdrawal of the subscription, the responsibility of the delivery, the refund condition, etc. before the user agrees to the terms and conditions.
③ Company may amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws; Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., the Law on the Regulation of Terms, the Basic Act on Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions, the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, the Electronic Signature Act, the Promotion of Information Network Usage and Information Protection , 'Law on Visiting Sales, etc.' and 'Consumer's Basic Law',
④ When the Company amends the Terms, the date of application and the reason for the amendment shall be specified and posted on the initial screen of the site along with the current terms from 7 days before the effective date to the day before the effective date. However, if the contents of the agreement are changed against the user in a disadvantageous manner, the company shall notify the user with at least 30 days' advance grace period. In this case, the Company clearly compares the contents before the revision with those after the revision and displays them in a clearer format.
⑤ If the Company amends the terms, the amended terms and conditions shall apply only to the contracts entered into after the effective date of the amendment. However, if the user who has already entered into the contract sends the company's intention to receive the amendment clause within the notice period of the amendment clause of Clause 3 and the company's consent is obtained, the amendment clause shall apply.
⑥ Regarding the matters not defined in these Terms and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce etc., the Act on the Regulation of the Terms and Conditions, the Consumer Protection Directive prescribed by the Fair Trade Commission, and commercial practice.
Article 4 (Provision and Change of Service)
① The Company carries out the following duties.
- Provide information on goods or services and conclude purchase contracts
- Delivery of goods or services for which a purchase contract has been concluded
- Other company-defined business
② The Company may change the contents of the goods or services to be provided by the contract to be concluded in the event of the sale of goods or services or the change of technical specifications. In this case, specify the contents and date of the changed goods or services, and immediately notify the place where the current goods or services are posted.
③ When the contents of the service contracted with the user to provide by the company are changed due to the sale of goods or the change of the technical specification, the reason will be immediately notified to the address notified to the user.
④ In case of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall compensate the user for damages caused by this. However, this is not the case if the company proves there is no intention or negligence.
Article 5 (Suspension of Service)
① The Company may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of maintenance, replacement or breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, or loss of communication.
② The Company shall indemnify the User or any third party for damages caused by temporary interruption in the provision of services due to the reasons stated in Paragraph ①. However, this is not the case if the company proves there is no intent or negligence.
③ In the event that it becomes impossible to provide services due to the conversion of business items, abandonment of business, integration between companies, the Company shall notify the user by the method set out in Article 8 and compensate the consumer according to the conditions originally proposed by the Company. However, in the event that the company does not notify the compensation standard, the user will be provided with the mileage or reserves of the user in cash or in kind equivalent to the currency value of the site.
Article 6 (Membership)
① The user submits the membership information according to the company-defined subscription form and then signs up to agree to the terms and conditions the application.
② The Company shall register as a member of the users who apply for membership as described in Paragraph 1 unless it falls under any of the following items.
- If the applicant has lost his or her previous membership pursuant to Article 7, Clause 3 of this Agreement, but has passed three years after the loss of membership pursuant to Article 7, If so, an exception shall be made.
- False, missing, or missing entries in the registration
- If it is judged that the registration of other members is a significant obstacle to the company's technology
③ The membership registration contract shall be established when the approval of the company reaches the member.
④ If there is any change in the items registered at the time of membership, the member must notify the change of the 'internet site' by revising the member information within a considerable period.
Article 7 (withdrawal of membership and loss of qualification)
① The member can request to leave the company at any time and the company will handle the membership withdrawal immediately.
② If a member falls under any of the following grounds, the Company may limit and suspend membership.
- If you register false information at the time of signup
- If you do not pay the debts you have borne by the member in connection with the use of other goods or services purchased through the Internet site,
- If you threaten the order of electronic commerce, such as interrupting the use of other people's Internet sites or stealing the information
- If you use 'Internet site' to prohibit the law or this agreement, or if you do something that is contrary to public order and morals
③ If the same activity is repeated two or more times after the Company has restricted or suspended membership, or if the reasons are not corrected within 30 days, the Company may lose membership.
④ If the company loses the membership, the membership registration is canceled. In this case, you will be notified of the membership and given at least 30 days prior to the termination of the membership registration.
Article 8 (Notice to Members)
① When the company notifies the member, the member can make it to the e-mail address designated by the member in advance with the company.
② In case of notice to many unspecified number of members, company can substitute individual notice by posting on bulletin board of 'Internet site' for more than one week. However, individual notices will be given to matters that have a material effect on the member's transactions.
Article 9 (Application for Purchase and Consent for Providing Personal Information)
① The user applies for the purchase on the 'Internet site' by the following or similar methods, and the company shall provide the following contents to the user in order to facilitate the purchase.
- Search and select goods
- Input the name, address, telephone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number) of the recipient
- Confirm the contents of the terms and conditions, the services that restrict the right of withdrawal of the subscription, the cost of shipping and installation, etc.
- You agree to these terms and conditions (e.g. click on the mouse)
- Acceptance of application for purchase of goods and etc.
- Choosing a payment method
② the purpose of using the personal information of the person to whom the personal information is provided; 3) the item of personal information to be provided; and 4) the personal information provided by the company. You must notify the buyer of your personal information and the period of use. (The same shall apply when the matters to which the consent was given are changed.)
Article 10 (Establishment of Contract)
① The Company may not approve the purchase application as described in Article 9 if it falls under any of the following items. However, in the case of a contract with a minor, if the legal representative does not obtain consent, the minor or the legal representative must notify them that the contract can be canceled.
- If there is false information, missing information,
- If a minor purchases goods and services prohibited by the Juvenile Protection Act, such as tobacco and alcohol
- If you consent to the other purchase application is judged to be significantly impeded by the technology of the Internet site
② The consent of the company shall be deemed to have been established at the time when the consignee reaches the user in the form of acknowledgment notification in Article 12 (1).
③ The company's acceptance statement should include information on the user's ability to confirm and sell the purchase application, and information on cancellation of the purchase application.
Article 11 (Method of Payment)
The payment method for the goods or services purchased from the 'Internet site' can be made by any of the following methods. However, the Company can not collect any additional commission on the payment of goods, etc. for the payment method of the user.
- Various bank account transfers such as phone banking, Internet banking, and e-banking
- Prepaid cards, debit cards, credit cards
- Online bank transfer
- Payment by electronic money
- Payment upon receipt
- Payment by company paid points such as mileage
- Payment by the gift certificate that the company has entered into an agreement with or is recognized by the company
- Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 12 (Notification of receipt, change of purchase application and cancellation)
① The company shall notify the user of the receipt confirmation if there is a purchase application of the user.
② The user who receives the acknowledgment of receipt may request the change or cancellation of the purchase application immediately after receipt of receipt confirmation notice in case of inconsistency of intention to do so. It must be processed. However, if payment has already been made, it shall be subject to the provisions of Article 15, Cancellation of Application.
Article 13 (Supply of Goods, etc.)
① The Company takes other necessary measures such as order production, packing, etc. so that the user can deliver the goods within 7 days from the date of the subscription, unless there is a separate agreement about the supply period of the user and the goods. However, if the company has already received all or part of the payment of goods, etc., it shall take action within 3 business days from the receipt of all or part of the payment. At this time, the Company takes appropriate measures to ensure that the user can confirm the supply procedures and progress of the goods.
② The company shall specify the goods to be purchased by the user, the shipping cost for each means, the shipping time for each means, etc. If the company exceeds the contracted delivery time, the user must compensate for the damage. However, this is not the case if the Company has proved that there is no intentional negligence.
Article 14 (Refund)
The Company shall notify the User of the reason without delay when the User can not deliver or provide the goods for the reasons such as sold out, etc. within 3 business days from the date of receiving the payment Refund or take necessary action for refund.
Article 15 (Withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
① A user who has entered into a contract with the Company for the purchase of goods or the like shall, on the date of receipt of a written statement concerning the contents of the contract pursuant to Article 13, Paragraph 2 of the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc. If the supply of goods is delayed, it means the day when the supply of goods, etc. is started.) Within 7 days, the subscription can be withdrawn. However, if there is any other provision in the 「Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc.」 regarding the withdrawal of the subscription,
② The user can not return or exchange goods if the goods are delivered in the following cases.
- If the goods are lost or damaged due to the responsibility of the user (However, if the goods are damaged in order to check the contents of the goods, the application can be withdrawn)
- If the value of goods etc. has decreased significantly due to the use of the user or the consumption of some
- If the value of goods etc. has decreased significantly enough to make it difficult to resell over time
- If you can duplicate the goods with the same performance, etc. If you damaged the original packaging of goods
③ In the case of Paragraph 2, Items 2 to 4, if the Company has not specified in advance the fact that the withdrawal of the subscription is restricted, or the provision of commercial products, This is not a limitation.
(4) Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraphs (1) and (2), if the contents of the goods, etc. are different from the contents of the display, advertisement or contract, the user shall notify them within 3 months from the date of receiving the goods You can withdraw your subscription within 30 days from the date you were informed.
Article 16 (Effect of withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
① If the Company returns the goods from the user, the Company will refund the goods already paid within 3 business days. In this case, if the Company delays the refund of goods, the Company shall pay the delayed interest calculated by multiplying the delayed interest rate stipulated in Article 21-2 of the Enforcement Decree of the Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc. for the delay period.
② When the Company refunds the above payment, when the user pays for the goods as payment means such as credit card or electronic money, the Company shall, without delay, suspend or cancel the payment of the goods such as goods .
③ In the case of withdrawal of subscription, the user will bear the cost of returning the goods received. The Company shall not claim penalties or damages for reasons such as withdrawal of subscription. However, if the contents of the goods are different from the contents of the display, advertisement, or the contents of the contract are fulfilled in a different manner, the company will bear the expenses necessary for the return of goods, etc.
④ When the user receives the goods, etc., the company clearly indicates to the user who will be responsible for the cost of sending the application.
Article 17 (Protection of Personal Information)
① The Company collects at least the personal information necessary to provide the service when collecting the user's personal information.
② The company does not collect the information necessary for the fulfillment of purchase contract in advance. However, in order to fulfill the obligations under the relevant laws and regulations, it is not necessary to acquire at least specific personal information in cases where identification is required prior to the purchase contract.
③ When the Company collects and uses the personal information of the user, the company notifies the user of the purpose and receives the consent.
④ The Company can not use collected personal information for purposes other than the purpose, and when a new purpose of use occurs or it is provided to a third party, the company will notify the user of the purpose of use and provision and receive consent. However, except in cases where there is a difference from the relevant laws and regulations.
⑤ If the Company is required to obtain the consent of the user pursuant to Paragraphs 2 and 3, the Company shall notify the identity (affiliation, name and telephone number, other contact) of the person in charge of personal information management, (2) of Article 22 of the 「Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.」 (such as the person who has been provided, the purpose of the provision, and the information to be provided) You may withdraw this consent at any time.
⑥ The user can ask for the reading and correction of his / her personal information at any time, and the company is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If the user requests correction of the error, the company will not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
⑦ In order to protect personal information, the Company shall limit the person handling personal information of the user to the minimum, and shall not be responsible for the loss, theft or leakage of the user's personal information including credit card or bank account, You are responsible for any damages incurred by you.
⑧ When a company or a third party who has received personal information from it has completed the purpose of collecting or receiving the personal information, it will destroy the personal information without delay.
⑨ The company does not set the consent section about the collection, use and provision of personal information as the pre-selected. In addition, the service that is limited when the user refuses to agree to the collection, use, and provision of personal information is specifically specified, and services such as membership registration are refused because of the user's refusal to accept, Do not limit or decline the offer.
Article 18 (Obligations of the Company)
① The Company shall not act prohibited by the laws and regulations or against the public good and public order, and shall do its best to provide goods and services continuously and reliably as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
② The Company shall have a security system to protect the user's personal information (including credit information) so that the user can use the Internet service safely.
(3) The Company shall be liable to compensate for any damages incurred by the user by performing unlawful display and advertising prescribed in Article 3 of the Act on the Fairness of Advertisements and Advertisements.
④ The company does not send commercial e-mails for commercial purposes that users do not want.
Article 19 (Obligations to Members' ID and Password)
① The member is responsible for the management of ID and password except for Article 17.
② Members shall not allow their ID and password to be used by a third party.
③ If a member recognizes that his / her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he / she shall notify the company immediately and shall follow the instructions of the company.
Article 20 (User's obligation) The user should not do the following acts.
- Registration of false contents when applying or changing
- Information stealing of others
- Changes to information posted to the company
- Transmitting or posting information other than information set by the Company (computer programs, etc.)
- Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of companies and other third parties
- To impair the reputation of the Company or any other third party or to interfere with its business.
- Disclose or post to the Site any information that is contrary to your obscenity or violent messages, images, voices,
Article 21 (Relationship between Linked Sites and Linked Sites)
① When a parent site and a sub site are connected by a hyperlink (e.g., the object of a hyperlink includes characters, pictures, and moving images), the former is referred to as a connection site and the latter is referred to as a connected site.
② If the connection site specifies the initial screen of the connection site or the pop-up screen at the time of connection, it means that it does not guarantee responsibility for the transaction with the user by the goods provided independently by the connected site. Is not supported.
Article 22 (Restrictions on Use and Restriction of Copyright)
① The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the works created by the company belong to the company.
② Users shall not use the information obtained by the use of the site for commercial purposes or for the third party by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or other means without the company's prior consent .
③ The company shall notify the user if the copyright belongs to the user in accordance with the agreement.
Article 23 (Settlement of Disputes)
① The Company shall establish and operate the Compensation Processing Facility to reflect the opinions and complaints filed by the User and to compensate the damage.
② The Company will handle the complaints and comments submitted by users with priority. However, if prompt processing is difficult, we will promptly notify the user of the reason and the processing schedule.
③ If there is an application for damages relief from the user regarding the electronic commerce dispute between the company and the user, the dispute may be subject to arbitration by the Fair Trade Commission or the city or provincial governor.
Article 24 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
① The lawsuits related to electronic commerce disputes between the Company and users shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the local court having jurisdiction over the place of residence if the address is not available. However, if the address or residence of the user at the time of filing is not clear, or if the foreign resident is a foreign resident, he / she shall submit it to the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.
② The laws of Korea apply to e-commerce lawsuits filed between the Company and users.
Chapter 2 Electronic Payment Service
Article 25 (Definitions)
Definitions of terms defined in this chapter are as follows.
1. 'Electronic payment service' means a service for sending or receiving payment payment information in connection with purchasing goods or services (hereinafter referred to as 'goods, etc.') by electronic means, or a service .
2. 'User' means a person who agrees to these terms and uses electronic payment settlement services provided by the Company.
Article 26 (Withdrawal of Transaction Order)
① Users who use the electronic payment settlement service shall withdraw the transaction instruction to the information of the transaction amount until the deposit is recorded in the ledger of the financial institution or company account where the account of the recipient is opened or until the input to the electronic device is completed can.
② The Company shall return the funds received to the user if the user withdraws the transaction instruction and the payment transaction is not made.
Article 27 (Management of access media)
① When providing electronic payment settlement service, the company can select the access medium and confirm the identity, authority and transaction instructions of the user.
② The user can not rent the accessing medium to a third party, delegate its use, or provide it for the purpose of assignment or security.
③ You shall not disclose or expose your access media to any third party, and you should take reasonable care to prevent theft, forgery or alteration of access media.
④ When the Company receives a notice of loss or theft of the access medium from the user, the company is responsible for compensating the third party from damages to the user using the access medium from then on.
Chapter 3 Settlement Deposit Service
Article 28 (Definitions)
Definitions of terms defined in this chapter are as follows.
- Payment settlement service' is a system in which the company deposits the settlement payment paid by the consumer in prepaid communication sales made in 'eround' and pays the goods to the seller after the delivery is completed.
- Pre-paid mail-order sales refers to mail-order sales in such a way that all or part of the money is paid in advance before the consumer receives goods or the like.
- Seller means a person who agrees to these Terms and who has entered the site of the Company's operation, and who makes a communication sale.
- Consumer means a person who agrees to these Terms and who purchases goods from the seller who has entered the site of the Company's operation and who satisfies the requirements of Article 2, Item 5 of the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc. It says.
- User means 'Seller' and 'Consumer'.
Article 29 (Scope of Application)
This section applies when you use prepaid mail order through 'eround'.
Article 30 (Method of payment of deposits deposited)
① Consumers (Including those who receive the consent of the consumer when the consent of the consumer is obtained, hereinafter referred to in Paragraphs 2 and 3) shall notify the Company that the goods have been supplied within three business days of receiving the goods You must notify.
② When the company receives notification of the fact that the goods are supplied from the consumer, the company pays the payment to the seller within the date determined by the company.
③ If the Company does not notify the Company of the fact that the goods have been supplied without the justifiable reasons for the goods within 3 working days from the date of receiving the goods, the Company may pay the seller payment without the consent of the consumer.
④ If the customer gets a refund for the payment before the seller pays the payment to the seller, the customer is refunded the payment.
Article 31 (Withdrawal of Transaction Order)
① The user using the settlement deposit service can withdraw the transaction instruction until the information of the transaction amount reaches the electronic device designated by the recipient.
② If payment transaction is not made due to withdrawal of the transaction instruction of the user, the company shall return the funds received to the user.
Article 32 (Applicable Regulations)
Chapter 2 Payment Service Article 27 shall apply to this Payment Service Deposit Service.
Chapter 4 Prepaid Electronic Payment Means (Points, Mileage)
Article 33 (Definitions)
Definitions of terms defined in this chapter are as follows.
- The prepaid electronic payment means means the payment means issued by the company in advance to the user for the purpose of purchasing goods such as 'points' and 'mileage' and paying for the payment, which is prescribed by the Electronic Financial Transactions Act.
- Point' means a prepaid electronic payment means issued and managed by the company for the purpose of purchasing goods and paying the price of the goods, and the user may purchase the goods or purchase the goods free of charge.
- Mileage' refers to prepaid electronic payment means provided by the company free of charge. However, use may be restricted pursuant to Article 36-2.
- User means a person who agrees to these terms and conditions, purchases goods from the seller, and pays the points and mileage payments.
- Seller means a person who sells goods to a user and receives payment for the 'points' and 'mileage' as payment methods.
- In this chapter, the term 'access medium' refers to the use of a user number, a password, or other means designated by the Company in order to instruct payment in an electronic financial transaction using 'point' or mileage, or to secure the authenticity and accuracy of users and transactions. .
Article 34 (Management of access media)
① The Company shall not be liable for damages to the stored amount incurred before receiving notice such as 'points', 'mileage', or access media from users.
② Chapter 2 Payment Service Article 16 Paragraphs 1 ~ 3 apply to prepaid electronic payment means ('Point', 'Mileage').
Article 35 (Refund, etc.)
① User can get the refund of 'points' by asking the company for refund of 'points'. However, the 'points' and other prepaid electronic payment means are limited to what the user purchases from the company, and the 'points' provided by the user free of charge from the company through purchases or events, Some or all of them may not be refunded.
② The points and mileage provided by the user free of charge from the company through purchase of goods or events shall be limited to the time and method set by the company. You can check the contents of the announcement when it was issued and 'My eround' and 'Customer Center' on the homepage.
Article 36 (Points, Mileage Redemption and Minus Points, Negative Mileage Processing)
① Users' points and 'mileage' earned through purchase can be returned by the company if the purchase is canceled.
② When the user wishes to return the points and mileage that the company has already given to the user due to the cancellation of the purchase, the points and mileage of the user at the time of redeeming the points and mileage, If the balance is less than 'redemption point' or 'mileage', the company may treat 'point' and 'mileage' for that user as a minus point or minus mileage less than 0, Minus mileage can be purchased through additional purchases
Article 36-2 (Use Restriction)
Point' and 'Mileage' may be restricted for purchase of certain products that have illegal cashing concerns such as pure gold, vouchers, etc., and 'Mileage' may be used in accordance with the method of use prescribed in Article 35 This can be limited.